The Student Room Group

Parent(s) Supporting evidence for student finance for 2nd undergraduate year

I just received an email from notifications@slc saying more information was required from my parents. My dad has already previously provided this, so when he logged into his account it said all actions were complete. My dad then talked to SFE via the live chat and told them about it. They then asked if the sponsor 1 or 2 details were asked but on the email this wasn’t mentioned. My dad is sponsor 1. They told him that my mum would have to complete her actions. But, when my mum logged into her account it said all of her actions were already complete. This is because when my dad was completing his supporting information questions they asked if my dad is the only one that works,which he is.this is as previously it was my dad who completed the supporting evidence (information)bit,not my mum. So on my parents end everything has been completed so I’m not sure what “more” information they need as everything is complete.
Original post by floral123
I just received an email from notifications@slc saying more information was required from my parents. My dad has already previously provided this, so when he logged into his account it said all actions were complete. My dad then talked to SFE via the live chat and told them about it. They then asked if the sponsor 1 or 2 details were asked but on the email this wasn’t mentioned. My dad is sponsor 1. They told him that my mum would have to complete her actions. But, when my mum logged into her account it said all of her actions were already complete. This is because when my dad was completing his supporting information questions they asked if my dad is the only one that works,which he is.this is as previously it was my dad who completed the supporting evidence (information)bit,not my mum. So on my parents end everything has been completed so I’m not sure what “more” information they need as everything is complete.

Hi there, your mum would still need to support your application even if she has 0 income. She can either click onto 'support an application' or complete and upload the paper form to your account or her account. This will ensure the application is assessed accordingly in an estimated 26 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
My mum previously already clicked “support an application” and it said all of her actions were complete so now I will just complete the form that you have attached and send it from my account.
Thanks for the help.
Original post by floral123
My mum previously already clicked “support an application” and it said all of her actions were complete so now I will just complete the form that you have attached and send it from my account.
Thanks for the help.

You're welcome!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending