The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics 2024 predictions paper 1 - 22nd May

Hey, I'm revising for the physics exam on the 22nd of May and I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what topics could come up. Like ones that are common and ones that haven't come up in a while.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by romogo
Hey, I'm revising for the physics exam on the 22nd of May and I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what topics could come up. Like ones that are common and ones that haven't come up in a while.

following
Original post by romogo

my teacher said maybe the density practical. And a 6 marker on the states of matter
Reply 3
my teacher said to revise everything about alpha,beta and gamma radiation
I'm going to move this thread to the Physics subject forum where you can continue your conversation :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by georgia_gamba
my teacher said maybe the density practical. And a 6 marker on the states of matter

Didnt that come up last year?
i do combined, my teacher said density usually comes up every other year and it didn't last year.
Reply 7
Original post by georgia_gamba
i do combined, my teacher said density usually comes up every other year and it didn't last year.

any predictions for triple??
Reply 8
Amazing paper
Reply 9
The paper was beautiful.
Reply 10
Did anyone get 2 volts for thermistor
Original post by sakosadik

I got 2.4

that’s what i got i think!
Yeah it’s 2 it works out when u use it too
Reply 14
Original post by AdityaBaderia
I got 2.4

Same I got 2.4 too
Reply 15
Original post by AdityaBaderia
I got 2.4

Same I got 2.4 too
Hi! The physics paper was not the BEST paper ive ever done, however it was still quite good

Quick Reply