The Student Room Group

Hello guys

Today I sat the English lit paper 2 and For AIC I did the second theme (the theme question) but I didn't use the inspectors quotes. I started talking about quotes for Sheila and Mr Birling and then at the end of each paragraph I start talking about the influence of the Inspector. Is that bad? Will I get capped? If someone can answer me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 😀
Reply 1
Hello
Reply 2
Original post by Jsjdjjd
Today I sat the English lit paper 2 and For AIC I did the second theme (the theme question) but I didn't use the inspectors quotes. I started talking about quotes for Sheila and Mr Birling and then at the end of each paragraph I start talking about the influence of the Inspector. Is that bad? Will I get capped? If someone can answer me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 😀
Done the same thing brother thought it was about how preistly presents social change didn't realise it was the inspector until after
Reply 3
Original post by louis112
Done the same thing brother thought it was about how preistly presents social change didn't realise it was the inspector until after

Thank you for the reply

Quick Reply