The Student Room Group

UCL vs Warwick for economics

Hello, apart from my firm choice, I have only received 2 other offers - UCL and Warwick.
UCL - A*AA,
Warwick - A*A*A
My firm choice is also A*A*A but one A* has to be in further maths, and so if I get two other A*s I could still make the Warwick offer.
I'm more likely to take the UCL as my insurance as it is safer and probably more fun, would appreciate any contribution.
Reply 1
Original post by N1.GOAT
Hello, apart from my firm choice, I have only received 2 other offers - UCL and Warwick.
UCL - A*AA,
Warwick - A*A*A
My firm choice is also A*A*A but one A* has to be in further maths, and so if I get two other A*s I could still make the Warwick offer.
I'm more likely to take the UCL as my insurance as it is safer and probably more fun, would appreciate any contribution.

I have the exact same decision to make but for my firm choice. Did you decide in the end?

What is your firm choice if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2
Original post by bris05
I have the exact same decision to make but for my firm choice. Did you decide in the end?
What is your firm choice if you don't mind me asking?

Hi, I ended up choosing UCL as the offer was a lot safer and its probably a more fun university. My firm choice was Cambridge actually
Reply 3
Original post by N1.GOAT
Hi, I ended up choosing UCL as the offer was a lot safer and its probably a more fun university. My firm choice was Cambridge actually

Ah ok fair enough. I'm struggling to choose because I feel like I'd enjoy a campus uni more. Congrats on Cambridge though! Is it for straight Econ?
Reply 4
Yeah it is for straight econ

Quick Reply