The Student Room Group

City vs St George’s for radiotherapy and oncology

Hi guys, i have basically got into city and St George’s for radiotherapy and oncology and stuck on which one i should go to.
Does anyone have a suggestion or have completed radiotherapy and oncology at one of these unis and would like to share their experience??

thanks
Original post by aakila rizan
Hi guys, i have basically got into city and St George’s for radiotherapy and oncology and stuck on which one i should go to.
Does anyone have a suggestion or have completed radiotherapy and oncology at one of these unis and would like to share their experience??

thanks

It won't matter to future employers what uni you go to, so which did you prefer when you visited on open or offer holder days?
Reply 2
Original post by aakila rizan
thanks
Hi is it possible to tell me what the interview was like for city. Thank you
Reply 3
Hi won’t matter as the two are about to join via a merger very soon so degree will be practically the same

Quick Reply