The Student Room Group

Am i finished

I compared kamikaze to checking out my history
depends on the points you made obv, I compared It to emigree
yeah i would definitely say that it depends what you were arguing, if you were comparing the historical aspects of the poem or perhaps the pain of war/nostalgia then it would be perfectly valid. If you're unsure, don't worry, both literature papers are added together for your overall grade and that was only one section of one paper. Don't panic and I hope that you get results you are happy with :smile:
Original post by user467888

of course not, I did the same because I adore Checking out me history. It's such an amazing poem and the effects of conflict are a major theme. All of the figures in history he discusses are related to war, and he explores how learning of this conflict is a piece of his identity. Throughout the poem, Agard argues about the impact of conflicts throughout the world and generally how they are a force for shaping modern society. I'm so glad you chose such a great poem and wish you good luck!

It should also be noted that literally every poem can be compared to each other. There is a reason they are all in one anthology and it's because they all follow the same themes. Someone else in my year, who is known to get full marks on english papers, wrote about my Last Duchess, which sounds a little bit insane. But I still bet he's gonna get full marks lol
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 4
Original post by User467888

yep cooked i did remains as did like half my year i think
Original post by jghvhj

Weird, considering you just sent out another post saying that you knew no-one who did remains
Original post by jghvhj

Screenshot 2024-05-20 185502.jpg
Reply 7
Original post by azaaaa9000
Screenshot 2024-05-20 185502.jpg

Why be a sheep when you can be a shepherd ygm
Original post by User467888
Why be a sheep when you can be a shepherd ygm

fr
i did bayonet charge, as long as you make a reference to kamikaze and another poem whilst fitting in the theme of conflict affecting people, then you should be good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending