Reply 1
Original post by alevels21
How is everyone feeling?

how did you find it? i thought it was quite hard 😅
Reply 2
How is everyone feeling?

I found it better than Unit 1. The last few pages were pretty nice
Yeah thought it was better than unit 1, there was a lot of practical element though it felt like, didn’t like the 6 marker or Sodium thiosulfate one
Reply 4
Original post by Jake flear
Yeah thought it was better than unit 1, there was a lot of practical element though it felt like, didn’t like the 6 marker or Sodium thiosulfate one

Totally agree although I think unit 1 went better for me. The 8 marker was lush and so were the 10 marks at the start.

Some of the questions I felt were just iffy, like idk I could be right but maybe not, like with the rate of reaction questions
Reply 5
Some questions like the rates table too me ages! But the rest I thought was better. I was resitting unit 2 so thought for me it was better than last year. but a few found hard
I just went down by 5 and up by 5 with water and kept HCL the same?
Reply 7
Some questions like the rates table too me ages! But the rest I thought was better. I was resitting unit 2 so thought for me it was better than last year. but a few found hard
I didn’t get the A B C D question 😢 I knew what they were like secondary alcohols etc but didn’t have enough time to actually figure out what their names were
Reply 8
I just went down by 5 and up by 5 with water and kept HCL the same?
I did by 10 😬 😭
Don’t think it makes a difference, the question said suitable graph
I hope anyway
Reply 11
Don’t think it makes a difference, the question said suitable graph

Hopefully 🤞 ah well chem is over now. Only 3 exams to go 😭 how many do you have left?
Original post by study23!
Hopefully 🤞 ah well chem is over now. Only 3 exams to go 😭 how many do you have left?

Biology lad
Reply 13
Biology lad
Biology has so much content it’s not even funny 😭 also I despise the plant unit haha better not be the 9 marker

Sadly I have maths and further maths after that, and then I’m looking forward to a long nap 😂
Biology has so much content it’s not even funny 😭 also I despise the plant unit haha better not be the 9 marker
Sadly I have maths and further maths after that, and then I’m looking forward to a long nap 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so true omg I can’t wait to sleep
Reply 15
I did by 10 😬 😭

I got 10 too, they said in question equal amounts so I think it should be fine!
I got 10 too, they said in question equal amounts so I think it should be fine!

Do you think 5 and 10 are right?
Reply 17

They're both reasonable I'd say, so unless they have a specific preference I guess they'd both be ok
Reply 18

Should hope so, they didn't give any other specific details! bit in the grand scheme of things its only 2 marks and lets hope lower grade boundaries quite a few struggled mind even the other people resitting
Reply 19

honestly! and we didn't finish unit 2 up until like 2 weeks ago so i dont know how im going to pull through for bio

Quick Reply