The Student Room Group

Uni of Sussex or Bournemouth Art uni

Hi,
I currently have a place at Uni of Sussex for Media, however I prefer marketing so if I went to the Uni of Sussex I would attempt to switch to Marketing and Management.

However lately I have been second guessing my course and uni choice and have come across Arts University Bournemouth , where I have seen the Communication Design and Strategy course. I feel like this course is a better fit for what I want to do, as I really enjoy graphic design so this seems like a great mix of graphic design with business strategy.

I’m torn between keeping my place at Sussex University or potentially applying as a late applicant to bournemouth arts. (I have emailed to ask if there’s any insight to if this would be achievable.)

Has anyone got any opinions or advice on what to do? As giving up my uni spot feels scary to apply for a new one I may not even get in. And am I pigeon holing myself with the bournemouth arts course? even if I will prefer the course?

Thanks
Have you contact B'mouth to see if they will actually accept a late application?
Do that first, as the course may already have closed.
Original post by McGinger
Have you contact B'mouth to see if they will actually accept a late application?
Do that first, as the course may already have closed.

I have emailed and am awaiting reply to see if there’s space on the course, the website says they’re still accepting applicants though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending