The Student Room Group

Ocr computingg!!!

Im more confident in python for tomorrows exam but theres a few things that dont show up in python like procedures and thet fact that exam qs are usually written in pseudocode...
So should i learn the OCR exam reference language or.....
Original post by sarM123
Im more confident in python for tomorrows exam but theres a few things that dont show up in python like procedures and thet fact that exam qs are usually written in pseudocode...
So should i learn the OCR exam reference language or.....

Not at all
In all the long answer "GO CODE THIS" questions it says;

You must use either:
OCR Exam Reference Language, or
a high level programming language that you have studied.

And you have studied python and python is a high level programming language thus it is completely fine to use this.

If it will rest your mind I fully intend on just using Python as I am better at this.Good luck for tommorw!
Reply 2
Original post by Greenhouse999
Not at all
In all the long answer "GO CODE THIS" questions it says;
You must use either:
OCR Exam Reference Language, or
a high level programming language that you have studied.
And you have studied python and python is a high level programming language thus it is completely fine to use this.
If it will rest your mind I fully intend on just using Python as I am better at this.Good luck for tommorw!

thank youuu!

Just like english lit the odds of any predictions being even slightly right is less than me winning the las vegas lottery from venezuela - Context I live in wales.
Original post by Greenhouse999
Just like english lit the odds of any predictions being even slightly right is less than me winning the las vegas lottery from venezuela - Context I live in wales.

the predicted topics did come up
Original post by niqabiforever21
the predicted topics did come up

Maybe I will win the lottery then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending