The Student Room Group

I need A level options advice for law pls

Which combo is better for a law degree? History, Business and Psychology or History, Psychology and Law. I want to study law at uni and aiming to apply to some russell groups
(edited 1 month ago)
Apparently some law universities don't want people who have done it for A Level because they want their students to be fresh minded x
Original post by daisylloy
Which combo is better for a law degree? History, Business and Psychology or History, Psychology and Law. I want to study law at uni and aiming to apply to some russell groups

Neither is inherently better. One thing to note is that you won't be at a disadvantage if you don't do A level law, because many schools don't offer it, so if you'd rather do business instead of law for A level, go for it. You'll be well prepared for law anyway since you're doing essay-based subjects :smile:

You don't have to do law. You just need one essay subject, like history. Choose whichever you prefer.
Reply 4

It doesn't matter. You have three good essay based subjects as your options. Pick whichever you're more interested in.

Quick Reply