The Student Room Group

Btech Animal Management Assignment

I'm looking for a tutor or someone who can help, for my 18 year old son he is currently at college doing Btech Level 3 Animal Management and has severe social anxiety and possible ASD. He hardly attends college but he's in his first year and has passed his exams and so far passed 6 of his 10 assignments , he is completely stuck on the assignment Unit 5 Animal Behaviour. He reached out to his tutor who suggested he came to her assistant help session tomorrow afternoon but due to his social anxiety he can't handle it, he asked to see her separately so not in a class or even over zoom but she doesn't have the time. He is now freaking out and I don't know how to help him so I suggested I would look at a tutor to help him. I'd really appreciate any advice, he's done so well considering his mental health challenges but I'm at a loss what to do now.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending