The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh university

I agonised over my 5 choices for edi uni accommodation - and got my offer today and didnt get any of my choices. I’ve been allocated accommodation an hours walk away! Going to call Tom and try and see if they will give me a second offer.
Has anyone had success with this? Thanks
I guess it depends where it is? You do know that all 11-26 year olds living in Scotland can apply for a NEC card which gives free bus travel (throughout Scotland, not just in the city)? I suppose it depends where you have been allocated and what you are studying.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I agonised over my 5 choices for edi uni accommodation - and got my offer today and didnt get any of my choices. I’ve been allocated accommodation an hours walk away! Going to call Tom and try and see if they will give me a second offer.

Out of interest do you have an unconditional or conditional offer?
Reply 3
I guess it depends where it is? You do know that all 11-26 year olds living in Scotland can apply for a NEC card which gives free bus travel (throughout Scotland, not just in the city)? I suppose it depends where you have been allocated and what you are studying.

Hi it’s all fine - I called and they were so helpful ! yes thanks I’m from Scotland so have one 😃
Reply 4
Original post by hmmSeb
Out of interest do you have an unconditional or conditional offer?
Unconditional - but all is fine I called them and it’s all sorted ! I needn’t have worried !

What accom did they give you?

Quick Reply