The Student Room Group

Student finance deadline included parents?

Hi guys so I forgot to apply for student finance until the day before the deadline but once I submitted my part of the application it says that it can take up to 24 hours until my parents get an email to complete and provide their financial information, I wanted to ask does the deadline for the SFE include them submitting their financial information or would the deadline only be for my part of the application
Original post by EwingX-
Hi guys so I forgot to apply for student finance until the day before the deadline but once I submitted my part of the application it says that it can take up to 24 hours until my parents get an email to complete and provide their financial information, I wanted to ask does the deadline for the SFE include them submitting their financial information or would the deadline only be for my part of the application

The deadline was to submit all evidence. It was a soft deadline to guarantee that funding is in place for the start of your course, but if you get your household income in soon it should be fine. The current processing time is around 26 working days. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending