The Student Room Group

Learning Quotes in Two Days

I'm doing OCR English lit and I'm doing Hamlet, Duchess of Malfi and Paradise Lost. I need to learn so many quotes and I'm not sure what the best way to is given I've only got like two days. Please help!!
Original post by 888ella
I'm doing OCR English lit and I'm doing Hamlet, Duchess of Malfi and Paradise Lost. I need to learn so many quotes and I'm not sure what the best way to is given I've only got like two days. Please help!!

I do Hamlet and Duchess of Malfi and honestly the only way i've been able to learn them is flashcards. Write half of the quote on one side and the other on the other and just constantly test yourself these next couple days/ get others to. For Hamlet maybe try learn quotes that fit into themes ie supernatural, women/misogny, madness etc. Which will help a lot for part B. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mchildslily
I do Hamlet and Duchess of Malfi and honestly the only way i've been able to learn them is flashcards. Write half of the quote on one side and the other on the other and just constantly test yourself these next couple days/ get others to. For Hamlet maybe try learn quotes that fit into themes ie supernatural, women/misogny, madness etc. Which will help a lot for part B. Hope that helps :smile:

thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending