The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Personal Statement for Imperial Economics, Finance & Data Science

Currently in year 12 with 4 A* predicted in maths, further maths, CS and economics. Imperials Economics, Finance & Data Science would be one of the courses I am definitely interested in.

I'm sure an economics heavy PS would probably be better, however would it be possible to apply for it with a more CS targeted PS (given the data science side) which includes aspects such as DeFi and Maths?

Please feel free to ask for more information, I know the course is new but any help or advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Anonymous
Currently in year 12 with 4 A* predicted in maths, further maths, CS and economics. Imperials Economics, Finance & Data Science would be one of the courses I am definitely interested in.
I'm sure an economics heavy PS would probably be better, however would it be possible to apply for it with a more CS targeted PS (given the data science side) which includes aspects such as DeFi and Maths?
Please feel free to ask for more information, I know the course is new but any help or advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

An econ heavy PS would be better imo idt the course is targeted towards cs, but more quantitative finance/econ
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending