The Student Room Group

Arbitio Subscription Ended??

Hi All,
When I tried logging in to Arbito again, which I do regularly, it asked me to resubscribe. I've had Arbito for less time than expected, and there should be a clear sign indicating if it's only accessible for a certain period, instead of making it seem like a one-time payment. I have contacted them multiple times with no reply.
Reply 1
The same thing is happening to me. I bought it less than a year ago at the beginning of the school year and when I tried to log in again now it said that I had to repurchase. It can't be a yearly subscription because it hasn't even been a year yet.
Original post by rvltie
The same thing is happening to me. I bought it less than a year ago at the beginning of the school year and when I tried to log in again now it said that I had to repurchase. It can't be a yearly subscription because it hasn't even been a year yet.

Hi, I contacted them, and after a couple of days, they got back to me. It's up and working now. Here is the email: [email protected]. It's still odd that this happened in the first place.

Hope this helps x
Reply 3
Original post by ScoobyZazzy
Hi, I contacted them, and after a couple of days, they got back to me. It's up and working now. Here is the email: [email protected]. It's still odd that this happened in the first place.
Hope this helps x

Thank you, probably will email back after the weekends. What did they say as a response?
Original post by rvltie
Thank you, probably will email back after the weekends. What did they say as a response?

Dear [Name]

Thank you for your email.

Please make sure to log out and to log in with Google account linked to [My Email]

I hope Arbitio will prove helpful in your preparation for LNAT.

Regards,

Patrick, Co-Founder of Arbitio

PS We’re always most grateful if you are finding Arbitio worthy of recommendation, be it to other students or your teacher!
Reply 5
Dear [Name]
Thank you for your email.
Please make sure to log out and to log in with Google account linked to [My Email]
I hope Arbitio will prove helpful in your preparation for LNAT.
Regards,
Patrick, Co-Founder of Arbitio
PS We’re always most grateful if you are finding Arbitio worthy of recommendation, be it to other students or your teacher!

Did your subscription get restored? Because I have logged into my account and that’s where it was saying that. Thank you anyways 💘
Original post by rvltie
Did your subscription get restored? Because I have logged into my account and that’s where it was saying that. Thank you anyways 💘

Yes, it did get restored. ☺️
Reply 7
Yes, it did get restored. ☺️

Oh thank you sm!! That helps calm my stress 🥰
Original post by rvltie
Oh thank you sm!! That helps calm my stress 🥰

No worries 💕

I’m guessing you’re planning to go to law school next year. Where are you planning to go?
Reply 9
No worries 💕
I’m guessing you’re planning to go to law school next year. Where are you planning to go?

Yeah, hopefully!! I was thinking of applying to UofG and Edinburgh too and some other smaller unis. Wby?

Quick Reply