The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Advice for univeristy of southamptons placement

Hii. I have applied for bsc medical engineering in univeristy of southampton and when I went on the uniceristy website I didn't find parterning companies for medical engineering and I was confused about what all companies the univeristy partners with and are there problems with placements ?
Hi,

There are not any problems with placements. Generally, you will be able to apply to placements via MyCareer. This is the university's careers website where you can apply to placements sourced out by the university. You can also apply for external placements. You will be able to receive advice on this while at the university from the careers department.

Best Wishes,
Gulcin
Student Ambassador
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Southampton Students
Hi,
There are not any problems with placements. Generally, you will be able to apply to placements via MyCareer. This is the university's careers website where you can apply to placements sourced out by the university. You can also apply for external placements. You will be able to receive advice on this while at the university from the careers department.
Best Wishes,
Gulcin
Student Ambassador

Can you tell me what all placement option there are for BSc Medical engineering? Or provide a link to the university partnership cause I'm having difficulty accessing it
Hi,

I do not have a list of the placements that the university is partnered with. I would recommend you contact the university engineering faculty by [email protected] or +44 (0)23 8059 4732 who will be able to give you more information.

Best Wishes,
Gulcin
University of Southampton.

Quick Reply