The Student Room Group

Second Faculty of Medicine Charles University Prague

I am taking a gap year, and planning to sit the entrance exam for the the second faculty of medicine in Charles University next July. I was wondering if anybody knows how hard the exams are, what program they are similar to, etc. I took ib biology hl, and am getting a 6/7, however I did not take ib chemistry or physics. Is it possible to self study for these subjects for the entrance exam in one year? Thank you for any feedback!
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi!

The BEST advice I could give you is to review the 300 questions the website gave in order to prepare for the entrance exam until you know that if these questions came in the exam, you would ace them! Here's the link: Topics & Examples of the Entrance Test | Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University (cuni.cz)

Otherwise, I can't really say anything about the syllabus since I did Cambridge International Education (IGCSE + A levels) so the Charles syllabus content was foreign to me. 😅 About the logic part (15 questions) I found it pretty hard (it was mostly of different perspectives of images of shapes) so you should also search about that.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask, I'll try my best to answer them. 🙌
Hi!

The BEST advice I could give you is to review the 300 questions the website gave in order to prepare for the entrance exam until you know that if these questions came in the exam, you would ace them! Here's the link: Topics & Examples of the Entrance Test | Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University (cuni.cz)

Otherwise, I can't really say anything about the syllabus since I did Cambridge International Education (IGCSE + A levels) so the Charles syllabus content was foreign to me. 😅 About the logic part (15 questions) I found it pretty hard (it was mostly of different perspectives of images of shapes) so you should also search about that.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask, I'll try my best to answer them. 🙌

Quick Reply