The Student Room Group

Help gcse business

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS 2023 GCSE BUSINESS EDEXCEL PAPER FOR PAPER.1 HELPPPPP

need 2023 paper for
- bio
chem
phys
maths
etc
the 2023 papers don’t come out till july, my business teacher gave us the 2023 edexcel business papers, ask ur teachers if they have the 2023 papers
Original post by selinasqqr
the 2023 papers don’t come out till july, my business teacher gave us the 2023 edexcel business papers, ask ur teachers if they have the 2023 papers

omg do they give them to u
wait I found them online on stuvia lol do u have a copy in case they dont give it to me can u send it for gcse edexcel business
Original post by Hellopeople!
omg do they give them to u
wait I found them online on stuvia lol do u have a copy in case they dont give it to me can u send it for gcse edexcel business

yea ofc i can but im not sure if section B and C would be that helpful because i dont have the source booklet for it
Original post by selinasqqr
yea ofc i can but im not sure if section B and C would be that helpful because i dont have the source booklet for it

just send them pls ask someone yk for source booklet thanks
Original post by Hellopeople!
just send them pls ask someone yk for source booklet thanks

add my insta janaalodatt and ill send u the questions, ill try getting the source booklet for paper 1 from my business teacher but i don’t think i’ll be able to get it because ive already done my business gcse

Quick Reply