The Student Room Group

Annotating style model A level English lang

Hello,
Im just starting original writing coursework and Im supposed to be annotating my style model but Im not really sure where to start.

My style model is a guardian article of a sitcom review.

Any help appreciated :smile:
Original post by coccopop1234
Hello,
Im just starting original writing coursework and Im supposed to be annotating my style model but Im not really sure where to start.

I'm also about to start annotating my style model and so far, I'm deciding to consider factors such as the process of writing and how successful the text has been in fulfilling its purpose to you the reader. Perhaps use colour codes to annotate your work 🙂 All the best !
Reply 2
Original post by coccopop1234
Hello,

Hey! I'm a year 13 student and finished my coursework! (Not allowed to know what I got until results day but I suspect I got at least a B) I would say use GRAMPS and annotate any interesting language features you find! It really doesn't matter too much so don't stress! Just annotate what's interesting!
Original post by Lunaz
Hey! I'm a year 13 student and finished my coursework! (Not allowed to know what I got until results day but I suspect I got at least a B) I would say use GRAMPS and annotate any interesting language features you find! It really doesn't matter too much so don't stress! Just annotate what's interesting!

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply