The Student Room Group

Recommendations for good colleges in East London

My niece and Newphew are new to the country. They need to complete A-levels and/or other suitbale course to get them into Universtity.

I used to grow up myslef in East London but moved over 20 years ago. At the time Newham College was a horrible place, full of kids that didnt want to learn and other troubles (maybe wthngs have changed?)

So with this in mind I'm looking for a good college in East London for my relatives one that has a good reputation for eduactons standards and also reputation for the overall conduct of the students.

PS: I know every college has it bad eggs :smile:
Original post by mwake4goten
My niece and Newphew are new to the country. They need to complete A-levels and/or other suitbale course to get them into Universtity.
I used to grow up myslef in East London but moved over 20 years ago. At the time Newham College was a horrible place, full of kids that didnt want to learn and other troubles (maybe wthngs have changed?)
So with this in mind I'm looking for a good college in East London for my relatives one that has a good reputation for eduactons standards and also reputation for the overall conduct of the students.
PS: I know every college has it bad eggs :smile:

There is Brampton Manor, Lonodon academy of excellence, newham collegiate sixthform,

Quick Reply