The Student Room Group

bucket list ideas inspo

guysss last year of being a teen soon and coming up ive basc done nothing except piercings and dyed hair,
can yous help me make a bucket list of things to do for the 'teenage experience'?
context: i do have strict religious parents but ig rebelling is jst part of the process lolol
Original post by Anonymous
guysss last year of being a teen soon and coming up ive basc done nothing except piercings and dyed hair,
can yous help me make a bucket list of things to do for the 'teenage experience'?
context: i do have strict religious parents but ig rebelling is jst part of the process lolol

-Travel even if it’s just going to the beach with friends
-do poker nights they’re always so funny
-jump in a body of water” lake,river etc
Reply 2
Original post by TigersWoods
-Travel even if it’s just going to the beach with friends
-do poker nights they’re always so funny
-jump in a body of water” lake,river etc

ooh first two added on the list , last one terrifies me, maybe its the london in me and rhe only body of waters i see being dirty ponds and that brown river
Original post by Anonymous
ooh first two added on the list , last one terrifies me, maybe its the london in me and rhe only body of waters i see being dirty ponds and that brown river

Okay London is vile lol don’t do that 😻
Reply 4
Original post by TigersWoods
Okay London is vile lol don’t do that 😻
o7 yup deffo not do not worry, i choose life ( a healthy one at that too)

have a pajama party with all the friends . I have a plan for this one already, we gonna do it after the exams this year.

drive with the limo to the the party/prom etc. Checked hummer limo hire London and know now all the details.

jump with the parachute - a little more difficult with that one, but i think i will find a perfect jumping spot.

(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 6
Original post by skirkdaniel

have a pajama party with all the friends . I have a plan for this one already, we gonna do it after the exams this year.

drive with the limo to the the party/prom etc. Checked hummer limo hire London and know now all the details.

jump with the parachute - a little more difficult with that one, but i think i will find a perfect jumping spot.

ooooh this is so cool, im stealing these. the limo idea is so cool except we're not having a prom or party lolol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending