The Student Room Group

A level chemistry grade boundaries

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain grade boundaries for each paper (1-3) from over the past few years. I have the totalled grade boundaries that are out of 300, but I don't this these are applicable to the separate papers to gauge how I'm doing. Any ideas?
Original post by Aserace
Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain grade boundaries for each paper (1-3) from over the past few years. I have the totalled grade boundaries that are out of 300, but I don't this these are applicable to the separate papers to gauge how I'm doing. Any ideas?

Hi, it depends on your exam board

for AQA: scroll to the bottom of the normal grade boundaries and they have the ones for each separate paper
for Edexcel: search for reformed grade boundaries and that will give you the ones for each paper
for OCR: they have the paper specific and total grade boundaries together for each subject

hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by bsingh006
Hi, it depends on your exam board
for AQA: scroll to the bottom of the normal grade boundaries and they have the ones for each separate paper
for Edexcel: search for reformed grade boundaries and that will give you the ones for each paper
for OCR: they have the paper specific and total grade boundaries together for each subject
hope this helps :smile:

Thank you :smile:)
Original post by Aserace
Thank you :smile:)

no worries :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending