The Student Room Group

I feel so done

I’m so close to giving up
Original post by Anonymous

Don't give up!
Would you like to talk about it?
Reply 2
If you make it up in your mind, then you already lost the battle. Don't do that.

what are you giving up on? can we help?
Reply 4
Original post by sleepless-italy
Don't give up!
Would you like to talk about it?

Thank you! I don’t feel that way anymore
i felt very low at the time. I got a job recently but won’t be able to start until autumn. Looking for alternative work felt very tedious draining and i don’t have many friends.
I start uni in sept
Reply 5
Original post by Kutie Karen
what are you giving up on? can we help?

I’m better now, thank you though : )
Thank you! I don’t feel that way anymore
i felt very low at the time. I got a job recently but won’t be able to start until autumn. Looking for alternative work felt very tedious draining and i don’t have many friends.
I start uni in sept

I'm glad, but if you ever want to talk I'm always free as well as others on here:smile:
Yeah I understand that.. don't worry too much about it yet and make sure to give yourself breaks
Ooh what uni/what course?
Reply 7

Hello, i am really sad to hear about this. In life, the reality is that nothings ever gonna be perfect and I know it sounds dumb but its the truth, please understand that a crap ton of tough life will come by to you, but it helps shape the person you are going to become. You must deal with your problems effectively and make it your advantage to become a wiser person, and so everytime you get a really tough time, just know that eventually it’ll grow to be something that’ll make you feel SO happy about, and when you look back at your problems, you will also realise that the past problems you’ve had are nothing compared to what you are currently going through and unfortunately, its life and it’ll always hit you back like a slingshot but you must try your best to take your problems to them become your advantage in the long run.

Quick Reply