The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Uni of Birmingham - Admissions Flexibility offers

Has anyone with an offer for Buisness Management, received an email offering grade flexibility ( indicating that the university will accept a grade one grade lower than requested) ? If so. did you receive it after ‘firming’ the UOB and is it for an A level offer or an IB offer? Thanks
I got an offer for physics and I was told if I firmed Birmingham they'd accept me with one grade lower than required. This was for A levels.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by SwissJaw
Has anyone with an offer for Buisness Management, received an email offering grade flexibility ( indicating that the university will accept a grade one grade lower than requested) ? If so. did you receive it after ‘firming’ the UOB and is it for an A level offer or an IB offer? Thanks

Did you do a levels, if so did you get the offer of AAB ?
Original post by kmat1893
Did you do a levels, if so did you get the offer of AAB ?
No IB
Original post by Anonymous
No IB

did you get predicted 665 or something as advertised for the course
Original post by kmat1893
did you get predicted 665 or something as advertised for the course

Yes. 32 pts and 665 HL.
Original post by SwissJaw
I got an offer for Accounting and Finance Bsc for AAA
was stressing about my maths alevel lol (which i’m taking rn) and checked my emails
i already firmed Uob cuz that’s where i wanted to go and when i checked my emails i saw i had the flexibility offer thing.
Has anyone had experience with this that are in the older years and what are the chances i get accepted with one less grade
i think ill get a*ab

Quick Reply