The Student Room Group

Predictions/predicted papers for AQA A LEVEL LAW PAPER 1 2024?

Hi everyone,
I am currently retaking my law a level at 22 (old I know) for medical and personal reasons, anyway. I noticed there isnt any predicted papers online for law as much as they are for the other a level subjects. Does anyone know where I can access any? Or, anything they've been told about what could possibly comes up? I'm self taught so I havent got much clue since I'm studying my a level again after 3 years.
any help will be seriously appreciated my loves xxx
Hi I am also sitting the exam tomorrow so I hope this helps kinda?
Unfortunately I don't think we get many predicted things because I believe the A level is new I think it started in 2019 and then ofc in 2020/2021 there were no exams so we have limited content unfortunately and not many people do the course especially under AQA which I assume you are doing?
If you look at past papers you will see with the substantive content practically everything makes it's way into a question typically the 30 markers are normally theft/robbery and duress and murder with defences/uam/gnm those are popular combinations I would just say be ready for anything like that because that is worth 75% of the paper and if it doesn't get asked in the 30 marker it may be in the 10 and 5 mark questions
with non substantive there is so much stuff but it is only 25 marks so if you want to prioritise the actual law then fair enough.
the good thing is question 9 is fixed could be either law or justice so just memorise a structure and that is secured 10 marks!
This isn't much help and it kind of sucks that this isn't a popular course because I have been struggling myself for recourses and revision tips but I do have a 30 mark question from a student last year who achieved 27/30 I can send it if it helps?
Good luck I am sure you will do well!
Reply 2
Original post by Taybahhusnain
Hi I am also sitting the exam tomorrow so I hope this helps kinda?
Unfortunately I don't think we get many predicted things because I believe the A level is new I think it started in 2019 and then ofc in 2020/2021 there were no exams so we have limited content unfortunately and not many people do the course especially under AQA which I assume you are doing?
If you look at past papers you will see with the substantive content practically everything makes it's way into a question typically the 30 markers are normally theft/robbery and duress and murder with defences/uam/gnm those are popular combinations I would just say be ready for anything like that because that is worth 75% of the paper and if it doesn't get asked in the 30 marker it may be in the 10 and 5 mark questions
with non substantive there is so much stuff but it is only 25 marks so if you want to prioritise the actual law then fair enough.
the good thing is question 9 is fixed could be either law or justice so just memorise a structure and that is secured 10 marks!
This isn't much help and it kind of sucks that this isn't a popular course because I have been struggling myself for recourses and revision tips but I do have a 30 mark question from a student last year who achieved 27/30 I can send it if it helps?
Good luck I am sure you will do well!

Hey there, could you send this to me please? Many thanks.

Quick Reply