The Student Room Group

Lost Art Book BTEC Level 3 year 1

Hi. My daughter left her art book on the drying rack at college last week and it went missing over the weekend. She has to submit her work tomorrow so has had 3 days to reproduce everything.

College aren’t being very helpful or supportive, just said “move on” and “re-do it”. She’s obviously concerned that rushed work will equal poor quality work.

I’ve asked to go in to speak to staff today. Surely there’s extenuating circumstances?
Original post by HelenWH1
Hi. My daughter left her art book on the drying rack at college last week and it went missing over the weekend. She has to submit her work tomorrow so has had 3 days to reproduce everything.
College aren’t being very helpful or supportive, just said “move on” and “re-do it”. She’s obviously concerned that rushed work will equal poor quality work.
I’ve asked to go in to speak to staff today. Surely there’s extenuating circumstances?

I don't really know the answer to this, but wanted to send sympathies. It's not exactly a 'left it on the bus' situation is it, if it was there because it needed to dry?

Quick Reply