The Student Room Group

MsC paramedic pre reg- university of Huddersfield.

Hi there,

I'm looking to study the paramedics MSC at Huddersfield and just wondering if anyone could tell me if you are eligible for the NHS bursary. I have contacted them directly but they stated they cannot give information per the request and would have to apply to be told.

Thanks,

Robyn
Original post by Robynbyrom96
Hi there,

I'm looking to study the paramedics MSC at Huddersfield and just wondering if anyone could tell me if you are eligible for the NHS bursary. I have contacted them directly but they stated they cannot give information per the request and would have to apply to be told.

Thanks,

Robyn

You need to apply for student finance first and then apply for the NHS LSF. Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis. From the pdf document available on the NHS LSF website https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf :

Students studying paramedicine as a second degree
New and continuing students who are studying paramedicine as a second degree, may be eligible for the NHS Learning Support Fund (NHS LSF).
This applies to those paramedic students who do not qualify for full maintenance and tuition fee loan support from the Student Loans Company
because they already have a previous equivalent or lower-level qualifcation. Eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Quick Reply

Latest