The Student Room Group

DSA costs

Just had my DSA appointment, and i just went through the costs of all the software i will get.
Claroread, Mind view, Glean notes are the main ones. but looking at the pricing its like £100 plus for these software each month, i know Student fience renourishment you but I def don't have enough money to pay for any of the software. I'm kind of worried that student fience will dely giving me the funds and making me stuck unable to pay for any of the software i need.

So does anyone know if you get the money for dsa aka student fience then pay for the software or do i have to pay with my own money and then later ask student fience for renourishments?
all the software is paid for straight out by them, they either send you a login by email, pre-install it into the laptop, or send you the software via uSB
Original post by GoldenHeart
Just had my DSA appointment, and i just went through the costs of all the software i will get.
Claroread, Mind view, Glean notes are the main ones. but looking at the pricing its like £100 plus for these software each month, i know Student fience renourishment you but I def don't have enough money to pay for any of the software. I'm kind of worried that student fience will dely giving me the funds and making me stuck unable to pay for any of the software i need.

So does anyone know if you get the money for dsa aka student fience then pay for the software or do i have to pay with my own money and then later ask student fience for renourishments?

As @saskiahdtea mentioned the software is paid for by student finance/DSA :smile:. My laptop supplier delivered my laptop with the software preloaded on it already, but you can have the choice if you want to preinstall it by yourself (covered in the online training sessions you should be given).

Quick Reply