The Student Room Group

EPQ help with a title for an argument

Hey all having started my EPQ title on How does climate change impact human health? I have realised I need to cut this down need some help however! Some ideas are:
How does climate change impact the respiratory system
Are the laws in harsh enough to mitigate the impact of climate change on human health
We also have been told it needs to be an arguement and I don't know how I would argue against it.
It's easier to form an argument with a title beginning with 'To what extent' .
On the other hand, my EPQ wasn't an argument and I still got A*
Original post by Studywizz69
Hey all having started my EPQ title on How does climate change impact human health? I have realised I need to cut this down need some help however! Some ideas are:
How does climate change impact the respiratory system
Are the laws in harsh enough to mitigate the impact of climate change on human health
We also have been told it needs to be an arguement and I don't know how I would argue against it.
Hi, this title is fine at an early stage, however it needs to be a little more analytical. How does is kind of like a descriptive sounding tone where you will just bullet point the effects.

It doesn’t have to be an argument, what do you understand and what have you been told by ‘argument’?

You could use to what extent, however it isn’t really that elaborate, but it does make it analytical.

You could also pinpoint, ‘what are the main ways’ that is analytical too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending