The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Anyone looking for a studio with kitchenette for 2024/25 accomodation?

I signed a contract but am having to leave uni for medical reasons, so looking for anyone who might want it instead?

It's a huge studio with kitchenette and en suite, two desks, and it's up it's own little stairs within the building. You also have access to a communal lounge and bigger communal kitchen so you don't miss out on the social side, and it's a 2 minute walk to the bus station, right in Ormskirk town centre! 15 min walk to uni!
Original post by saffronmae
I signed a contract but am having to leave uni for medical reasons, so looking for anyone who might want it instead?
It's a huge studio with kitchenette and en suite, two desks, and it's up it's own little stairs within the building. You also have access to a communal lounge and bigger communal kitchen so you don't miss out on the social side, and it's a 2 minute walk to the bus station, right in Ormskirk town centre! 15 min walk to uni!

Hey @saffronmae,

I would recommend if you haven't already sharing this in the Edge Hill University Facebook groups as this will allow for a greater reach of people and might allow for people to get in contact with you a bit better.

Rebecca
3rd Year Geoenvironmental Hazards Student
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply