The Student Room Group

Cardiff University BScNursing(Adult)offer holders day invited (Reserve list students)

I was interviewed on april and now I'm on reserve list and also invited for the offer holders day. Is there any possibility of getting admission and if wanna wait till A Level result or receive offer in any day before offer holders day?
Original post by prenatal-rim
I was interviewed on april and now I'm on reserve list and also invited for the offer holders day. Is there any possibility of getting admission and if wanna wait till A Level result or receive offer in any day before offer holders day?

It will probably depend on how many offer holders decide to firm or insure Cardiff or decline Cardiff's offer for one of their other choices. So some places might come up before results day.
Original post by normaw
It will probably depend on how many offer holders decide to firm or insure Cardiff or decline Cardiff's offer for one of their other choices. So some places might come up before results day.

Okay!Did they inform us before result day if place became available before result day?
Original post by prenatal-rim
Okay!Did they inform us before result day if place became available before result day?

Email admissions and ask :smile:

Quick Reply