The Student Room Group

Results day

I go to a regular state school and we can collect our results in personā€¦. but I want to know if thereā€™s a way to get them on the day before going in e.g. somewhere online or by email?
Reply 1
Original post by totoroisstudying
I go to a regular state school and we can collect our results in personā€¦. but I want to know if thereā€™s a way to get them on the day before going in e.g. somewhere online or by email?

Some schools may email your GCSE results to you on the day, but I don't think this is very common. Nobody receives their results before results day.
Original post by bibachu
Some schools may email your GCSE results to you on the day, but I don't think this is very common. Nobody receives their results before results day.
okay thank you - my school probably isnā€™t doing that then because i havenā€™t heard anything about it :smile:

My school emailed on the morning of results day. Ask your Head of Year.

If you can't go in person, request your school to mail or email them to you on results day, if you're going A-levels UCAS will update at 8am and you can see if you met your offers or not
Original post by #FREEPalestine
My school emailed on the morning of results day. Ask your Head of Year.

No problem
your teachers receive your results the day before you do, no student can find out before results day :smile: sometimes results are emailed, but generally you have to go into school to collect them
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply