The Student Room Group

is it possible to get high marks in langugae question 5 paper 1 if...

is it possible to get high marks in langugae question 5 paper 1 if i only write a page and a half but with good quality vocab and structure?
helppppp this is so confusing fo rmy brain!! cannot wait for english to be OVER
Reply 1
yeahh it does not have to be so much pages , most top band marks dont write that much , it just depends on your use of language and structure also making sure to just dive into the climax of the story , dont really do introductions and all
Original post by ijee.eee
yeahh it does not have to be so much pages , most top band marks dont write that much , it just depends on your use of language and structure also making sure to just dive into the climax of the story , dont really do introductions and all

yepp I mainly do descriptions. I feel like the max I can write to a good level is only a page and a half like one and a half sides of an a4 sheet. i feel like it should be minimum 2 pages but I just cant get there in the time they've given!! like in my mocks I wrote SO much like a good 6 pages but it was all waffle and I got 26/40 which to me is pretty terrible yk so if a page and a half is 100% okay that's all ill write

Quick Reply