The Student Room Group

DSA email address - no autoreply?

Hello,

I was wondering if the DSA email address has changed recently? Either way, could you confirm to me what the current email address is - as I sent an email in early May (and followed-up on Monday) but both times did not receive an autoreply, indicating the email had been received.

My uni's Doctoral School also emailed them (as part of my query) and did not receive an autoreply either - so it's not just my email account that's not getting them.

Many thanks for any help you can offer!

TLG
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hello,
I was wondering if the DSA email address has changed recently? Either way, could you confirm to me what the current email address is - as I sent an email in early May (and followed-up on Monday) but both times did not receive an autoreply, indicating the email had been received.
My uni's Doctoral School also emailed them (as part of my query) and did not receive an autoreply either - so it's not just my email account that's not getting them.
Many thanks for any help you can offer!
TLG

Hi there,

The DSA email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,
The DSA email address is [email protected]
Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire,

Thanks for this. Does it matter whether capitals are used or not? As the email address I messaged (and have received emails from in the past) has no capitals.

I don't suppose you have any idea why I'm not receiving auto-replies, or what the waiting time for a reply might be, assuming my email did safely reach the DSA team?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hi Claire,
Thanks for this. Does it matter whether capitals are used or not? As the email address I messaged (and have received emails from in the past) has no capitals.
I don't suppose you have any idea why I'm not receiving auto-replies, or what the waiting time for a reply might be, assuming my email did safely reach the DSA team?

Hi there, no, this shouldn't matter and still be processed for you. We don't have a timescale for DSA responses but they'll get back to you as soon as they can. Alternatively you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can try and transfer you to a DSA agent if you want to discuss your DSA application. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending