This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
If you were forced out of the UK and had to live elsewhere, which country would you choose and why?

I expect an essay on this, no less than 200 words.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
If you were forced out of the UK and had to live elsewhere, which country would you choose and why?

Poland. No further explanation needed......
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

New Zealand - or possibly Australia (if I could get a job at a uni).
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Poland. No further explanation needed......
further explanation necessary!

i would live in Mauritius. i have family there, its hot and its hot. and i have family there. and its cheap.
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Hmmm, well I don't live in the UK as it is
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Canada
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Australia. I'd live in an Indigenous community.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago

Ireland.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago

I think you're talking about EMIGRATING!! Canada ,like Jools! It has a high quality of life, beautiful scenery, warm summers, snowy winters, untroubled (relatively) political system and they speak English.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

Israel or the USA.
cimmie
Badges: 0
Report 18 years ago
germany! *fg*
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Iraq
Recusant
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I have every intention of emigrating to Canada at some point, I have dual-nationality as a British/Canadian citizen so it should be no problem.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I'd probably go to India because I love curry, bollywood movies and most of the jobs are being outsourced over there
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads