The Student Room Group

Student finance help

Hi, I've applied for student finance with the PN1 form and was asked to submit my address for a period of time to prove long residency, but I entered the UK on 09/03/2021, so I don't qualify under that route.

I have called and asked about any other routes i can apply for full funding and was told i could apply as a relative of a uk citizen since my dad is a uk national. i was advised to send in my dads passport, my birth certificate and a letter confirming my addresses from 01/09.2021 to 01/09/2024. I've already mailed all the documents over, but i got an email asking to provide evidence for the long residency route again today??? whats happeneing? also is anyone able to confirm if I'm even eligible for a maintenance loan?
Original post by neel_edi
Hi, I've applied for student finance with the PN1 form and was asked to submit my address for a period of time to prove long residency, but I entered the UK on 09/03/2021, so I don't qualify under that route.
I have called and asked about any other routes i can apply for full funding and was told i could apply as a relative of a uk citizen since my dad is a uk national. i was advised to send in my dads passport, my birth certificate and a letter confirming my addresses from 01/09.2021 to 01/09/2024. I've already mailed all the documents over, but i got an email asking to provide evidence for the long residency route again today??? whats happeneing? also is anyone able to confirm if I'm even eligible for a maintenance loan?

Hi there,

We don't have account access over social media. I would suggest contacting us so we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account or call us on 0300 100 0607. We're open til 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending