The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Uni Experiences

What is it like to live in Nottingham, is it easy to make friends in halls, is it safe and what’s the teaching like? I would like a good balance of both and are there good graduate schemes after
I was at uni of manchester and left to go to UON, making friends in halls just depends on who you end up with in ur flat, it is defo safe as UON is a campus uni with security on entrance, teaching is so much better than manchester and just really useful overall. There are plenty of schemes for each course.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by simrankc26
I was at uni of manchester and left to go to UON, making friends in halls just depends on who you end up with in ur flat, it is defo safe as UON is a campus uni with security on entrance, teaching is so much better than manchester and just really useful overall. There are plenty of schemes for each course.

Thank you, in terms of atmosphere would you say that most students are constantly partying or is there also mix of more chill people?
Original post by Zyan265
Thank you, in terms of atmosphere would you say that most students are constantly partying or is there also mix of more chill people?

There is defo a mix so I wouldn't worry about that. But during freshers obviously majority of students will be out so don't let that out you off I promise it calms down a bit (for most people there's always that one person who goes out every single week)

Quick Reply