The Student Room Group

AQA History Tudors 2024

How did we found that AQA History Tudors Paper then?

I thought the Extract question about Henry’s aims was a good question but I think i could’ve done better.

I picked the Henry VII royal authority question and I thought that was a very nice question.

Finally I picked the religion question saying that Edward and Elizabeth were successful but that Mary was not so on a whole the monarchs were successful.
Hey yeah I did the same questions as you, think I did pretty well, fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 2
Picked the same questions, I think the religious policy one was extremely nice and was good for analysis but I avoided the MQS one as I had no idea how to structure or analyse that one.
Reply 3
Original post by SL87
Picked the same questions, I think the religious policy one was extremely nice and was good for analysis but I avoided the MQS one as I had no idea how to structure or analyse that one.

Exactly the same, i saw the three monarchs and thought thats easy to make 6 paragraphs on
Reply 4
6 paragraphs?
Reply 5
Original post by SL87
6 paragraphs?

Might just be how we were told to stricture it. 3 for the argument, 3 against, and then an intro and conclusion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending