The Student Room Group

English language

I am so so scared rn but basicallt i wrote about like suicide and a slightly abusive relationship IN FIRST PERSON w ur dad 😭 in the 40 mark question and im so scared rn are aqa gonna care??? Im actually panicking I just wanted to write about it now I regret it so bad I love my dad aswell 😭 what if they call the police like im panicking so much rn
Reply 1
Original post by baudeline
I am so so scared rn but basicallt i wrote about like suicide and a slightly abusive relationship IN FIRST PERSON w ur dad 😭 in the 40 mark question and im so scared rn are aqa gonna care??? Im actually panicking I just wanted to write about it now I regret it so bad I love my dad aswell 😭 what if they call the police like im panicking so much rn

💀. tbh I think it's fine bc at the end of the day it's just about your imagination so I think you should be alr.
Original post by baudeline

they probs get tones of shocking stories likes these dw lol
Reply 3
Original post by locked-whim
they probs get tones of shocking stories likes these dw lol

Are u sure 😭 im so scared i just dont want my parents to find out cuz theyd be so ****ed

Quick Reply