The Student Room Group

Student Finance Evidence Cover Letter

Hey there.

Student finance is confusing me to no end. and a call to student finance themselves only confused me more.
I've submitted my application, and under my to-do list it says.

Send your evidence
Send the following -
Home Office Immigration Status Share Code

Evidence cover letter

I have no idea if I'm supposed to to anything with the Evidence cover letter, when I click on it it say the top.

Print and send this to us, along with your evidence.

Your customer reference number:
07*

Date printed:
23/05/2024

Send your evidence to this address

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

but it seems unclear to me what I am supposed to send if anything, do I send just a blank letter with this printed in it? or do I send specific evidence? its not stating what if so?

Apologies I feel as if this question has been asked here a lot, but it still seem so unclear to me.
Original post by LCSantos
Hey there.
Student finance is confusing me to no end. and a call to student finance themselves only confused me more.
I've submitted my application, and under my to-do list it says.
Send your evidence
Send the following -
Home Office Immigration Status Share Code
Evidence cover letter
I have no idea if I'm supposed to to anything with the Evidence cover letter, when I click on it it say the top.
Print and send this to us, along with your evidence.
Your customer reference number:
07*
Date printed:
23/05/2024
Send your evidence to this address
Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ
but it seems unclear to me what I am supposed to send if anything, do I send just a blank letter with this printed in it? or do I send specific evidence? its not stating what if so?
Apologies I feel as if this question has been asked here a lot, but it still seem so unclear to me.

Hi there,

You don't need to send the evidence cover letter when you're uploading evidence, sorry for the confusion.

In this case you just need to upload your share code as soon as you can. We'll then process this in around 15 working days.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
You don't need to send the evidence cover letter when you're uploading evidence, sorry for the confusion.
In this case you just need to upload your share code as soon as you can. We'll then process this in around 15 working days.
Thanks, Graeme

Thank you Graeme!
Original post by LCSantos
Thank you Graeme!

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending