The Student Room Group

Unsure about DVA application

Hey guys, im a British citizen who has lived in Northern Ireland my whole life and im trying to apply for my Provisional license. I have a copy of my birth certificate only and I have a citizen card, would these documents be accepted? If not what else can i use? I can't find anything on Google. Thanks,heidi
Reply 1
Original post by Heidilea
Hey guys, im a British citizen who has lived in Northern Ireland my whole life and im trying to apply for my Provisional license. I have a copy of my birth certificate only and I have a citizen card, would these documents be accepted? If not what else can i use? I can't find anything on Google. Thanks,heidi

Assuming you want a NI dirving license, you'll need to use NI direct,

They look like they'll accept your birth certificate, but it would need to be an original.
Reply 2
Original post by mesub
Assuming you want a NI dirving license, you'll need to use NI direct,
They look like they'll accept your birth certificate, but it would need to be an original.

Thank you!πŸ₯° i only have a certified copy,will that count if its official?😭😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 3
Original post by Heidilea
Thank you!πŸ₯° i only have a certified copy,will that count if its official?😭😭😭😭😭😭

I would assume so, but it's best to ask them. I would call them tomorrow and ask.

Quick Reply