The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Warwick vs KCL

help me decide here’s a bit about this whole situation:
- i like kings college location, don’t like the course as much
- hate Warwick location, like the course
- don’t drink, not a nightlife sort of person prefer to stay in with friends in the evening
- the course at KCL is digital media & culture, at Warwick is media and creative industries

#warwick #uni #kcl
Reply 1
Original post by siennar
help me decide here’s a bit about this whole situation:
- i like kings college location, don’t like the course as much
- hate Warwick location, like the course
- don’t drink, not a nightlife sort of person prefer to stay in with friends in the evening
- the course at KCL is digital media & culture, at Warwick is media and creative industries
#warwick #uni #kcl

It sounds like KCL might be better suited to you, even if you don’t like the course as much. Because of Warwick’s location, it tends to be more of a close and social community with a lot more going on than at KCL. Because KCL is in London, there is nightlife but it is often quite expensive, so more students tend to stay in and do things with their friends than go out. It probably isn’t a good idea to go somewhere where you hate the location, as you’ll have to be okay with spending 3 years of your life there. If there are other similar courses at KCL that you prefer, you may be allowed to switch course at the beginning of the year, whereas location is something that cannot be resolved.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply