The Student Room Group

Tablets

Is the Samsung Tab S8+ good for students, like note-taking?
(edited 1 month ago)
idk about the s8+ but i have the tab s6 lite from samsung and it works pretty well! im assuming the s8+ is amazing-er than the one i have, the performance would be better!
Reply 2
Original post by Faatimah A.
idk about the s8+ but i have the tab s6 lite from samsung and it works pretty well! im assuming the s8+ is amazing-er than the one i have, the performance would be better!

OK. Thanks! Is the s6 lite ok for writing notes, though, as thats one of my biggest concerns?
Original post by Raptoz
OK. Thanks! Is the s6 lite ok for writing notes, though, as thats one of my biggest concerns?

yes!! its so easy to write notes with the s6 lite in Samsung Notes and also to draw detailed things!
side note - the palm rejection doesnt work as well UNLESS you scroll lock your notes.
but the writing is wonderful :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Faatimah A.
yes!! its so easy to write notes with the s6 lite in Samsung Notes and also to draw detailed things!
side note - the palm rejection doesnt work as well UNLESS you scroll lock your notes.
but the writing is wonderful :smile:

Ok. thx soooo much :smile:
Reply 5
It's a high end tablet with fantastic screen and uses the best stylus system available to Android devices, it will make a great note taker.

Quick Reply