The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Academy Technology

Does Brampton allow us to use tech, like tablets, for note taking and such?
Original post by Raptoz
Does Brampton allow us to use tech, like tablets, for note taking and such?

okay so i don’t go to brampton but i have some friends who went and a few of them made notes on their ipad for note taking and it doesn’t seem like it would be a problem (however this was a couple years ago). in my own sixth form i was pretty much the only person in my class who did note taking on an ipad, but i didn’t even ask or check before coming first day of y12 i just whipped it out my bag lmao and no one minded. most schools don’t have an issue with it and if some did, i definitely don’t think brampton manor would be one of them so you’re good
Reply 2
Original post by hiabsotd
okay so i don’t go to brampton but i have some friends who went and a few of them made notes on their ipad for note taking and it doesn’t seem like it would be a problem (however this was a couple years ago). in my own sixth form i was pretty much the only person in my class who did note taking on an ipad, but i didn’t even ask or check before coming first day of y12 i just whipped it out my bag lmao and no one minded. most schools don’t have an issue with it and if some did, i definitely don’t think brampton manor would be one of them so you’re good

kk thank youuu :smile:

Quick Reply