The Student Room Group

always tired

I wake up, I feel quite awake up until lunch and then i start to become more lazy. Then it gets to like 4pm and my eyes are starting to shut. I get so tired very easily and its affecting my revision. I have 8-10 hours of sleep, I don't do any tiring activities, I don't drink/smoke/vape. I can't think of anything in my life that would be contributing to this. I just get so tired very easily.
I do have low iron but when i got this checked out - they said it wasn't anything to worry about and that i should just take some supplements. So yeah
idk
Original post by Anonymous
I wake up, I feel quite awake up until lunch and then i start to become more lazy. Then it gets to like 4pm and my eyes are starting to shut. I get so tired very easily and its affecting my revision. I have 8-10 hours of sleep, I don't do any tiring activities, I don't drink/smoke/vape. I can't think of anything in my life that would be contributing to this. I just get so tired very easily.
I do have low iron but when i got this checked out - they said it wasn't anything to worry about and that i should just take some supplements. So yeah
idk

The following is not medical advice, and I do recommend you see your doctor regarding this.

The first thing I would check is your diet. What food are you eating that make you lethargic?
The second thing I would check is what exercise do you do. You mentioned that you don't do any tiring activities, but you didn't mention whether you do any exercise.
The third thing I would check is your mental health and whether this is something unconscious.

If this is a medical issue, then it's definitely something you would see your doctor for.
Reply 2
The following is not medical advice, and I do recommend you see your doctor regarding this.
The first thing I would check is your diet. What food are you eating that make you lethargic?
The second thing I would check is what exercise do you do. You mentioned that you don't do any tiring activities, but you didn't mention whether you do any exercise.
The third thing I would check is your mental health and whether this is something unconscious.
If this is a medical issue, then it's definitely something you would see your doctor for.
I literally don't do any exercise, the most i do is just run around with my dog for like 15 mins in the garden.
My diet isn't the worst but it could be better
thank you i'll research abt diet
idk

i'm the same way

Quick Reply

Latest