The Student Room Group
University of York
York

What to do at uni

Iv got accepted into photography at the university of east London on ucas it’s says campus A but when iv asked my friend he dose not know where is campus A because at the university of east London has names of campus so I don’t know which campus im going to
Original post by Matadd
Iv got accepted into photography at the university of east London on ucas it’s says campus A but when iv asked my friend he dose not know where is campus A because at the university of east London has names of campus so I don’t know which campus im going to
https://uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/ba-hons-photography#how-you-learn

‘Our waterfront campus in the historic Royal Docks provides a modern, well-equipped learning environment.
Join us and you'll be able to make the most of our facilities including contemporary lecture theatres and seminar rooms, art studios and exhibition spaces, audio and visual labs and a multimedia production centre.
Features include our 24/7 Docklands library, our £21m SportsDock centre, a campus shop and bookstore, the Children's Garden Nursery, cafés, eateries, a late bar, plus Student Union facilities, including a student lounge.’
University of York
York

Quick Reply