The Student Room Group

about to turn 18 and still be a virgin

soon i turn 18 and still be kissless, handholdless and a virgin. is this normal? if not, how can i cope knowing i am a virgin loser?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by judgeandjury
soon i turn 18 and still be kissless, handholdless and a virgin. is this normal? if not, how can i cope knowing i am a virgin loser?

You have your whole life ahead of you, so many new people to meet and so many different places to see. That means you’ll have manyy opportunities in the future to get into a relationship. By then, you as well as others of your age group will be more mature and more open for relationships so don’t try and rush it.

You’re still technically a child, just bc you’re going to be an adult soon doesn’t mean you should have already experienced these things. Think of being 18 as your first step into adulthood.. it’s natural to feel/ be behind since you’ll be a new adult. By the time you’re 25-28 you may still feel like you’ve done less than other adults because it’s hard to ever completely catch up on these milestones that feel compulsory to reach as fast as possible. You are not a loser, just trust that one day in the future you will meet the right person/ people to be intimate with. Feeling upset about it is normal. But who knows, maybe when you look back at this time, you’ll be grateful that your first romantic encounter was at, idk 21 or something instead of at 17.
I'm 18 too - same boat, i haven't even been in a talking stage. It my school it's quite normal, all my friends are inexperienced too. It's not deep at all, it's not important. We're still young.
if your're a guy or a girl,don't matter,it's so normal! If Cher Horowitz can be a virgin who can't drive and still fabulous,you can do it too🥂🍜💖

Yeah it’s normal focus on your education
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 too - same boat, i haven't even been in a talking stage. It my school it's quite normal, all my friends are inexperienced too. It's not deep at all, it's not important. We're still young.

its over for us

gonna be incel for life cuh

i’m the future you. 18 and all those things but honestly, more of a flex than loserish
Original post by Anonymous
i’m the future you. 18 and all those things but honestly, more of a flex than loserish

thats cope
its over for us
gonna be incel for life cuh
nah just because you don't open your legs or take your d*ck out at a young age, doesn't make us incels lol. You should start worrying when you're older than 25 or smt lol

It's better to wait for the right person then to rush and do it with the wrong person
what a load of useless responses, just other virgins saying how it doesnt matter etc when it does, adult virgin = giga loser
what a load of useless responses, just other virgins saying how it doesnt matter etc when it does, adult virgin = giga loser

Everyone’s telling you it doesn’t matter, then it doesn’t matter. Do you want them to feed your insecurity? Should I point to where you should go for someone to hold your hand and kiss you and sleep with you? You need to get your priorities straight, your 18 and your acting like your life is a Hollywood movie. The reality is that it’s not like that and many people are virgins which isn’t a bad thing. No one cares if you’re a virgin. If you don’t want to be a virgin, go find someone who’s interested in you, if you can’t then who’s to blame but yourself.

What do you even stand to gain even after you lose your virginity? A little bit of confidence? Get a life, yours just started.
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Yeah it’s normal focus on your education

ok... well theres people who focus on education AND get sex, why cant i be one of them? useless reply
low iq response
"If you don’t want to be a virgin, go find someone who’s interested in you, if you can’t then who’s to blame but yourself." JFL
women these days only want chads, tallfags, high status mem or men who are ********s/bullies
but sure, IM to blame when there's literally a dating epidemic going on, which is a direct result of letting women choose who they want to be with and also social media

You seriously think that all women are like that? They all want chads? I think you need to actually do some soul searching before you find anyone cause if I was a chick I wouldn’t date you either damn

well you're letting us all know why you're still a virgin - people are trying to be helpful because you asked for reassurance. if you want your insecurities fed then fine, if not go out and have sex with someone instead of whining. although it's pretty clear that the reason that isn't working for you is your personality
Original post by revisioniskey1
You seriously think that all women are like that? They all want chads? I think you need to actually do some soul searching before you find anyone cause if I was a chick I wouldn’t date you either damn

yeah, this person is a walking red flag omg. no wonder he's a virgin, most women wouldn't go anywhere near him, talking like this is the biggest turn off. there's not a "dating epidemic", he just can't pull 😭😭. and saying all women want bullies when that's not true AND he's clearly a bully too, or an incredibly nasty person.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by sunsetvall3y
yeah, this person is a walking red flag omg. no wonder he's a virgin, most women wouldn't go anywhere near him, talking like this is the biggest turn off. there's not a "dating epidemic", he just can't pull 😭😭. and saying all women want bullies when that's not true AND he's clearly a bully too, or an incredibly nasty person.

The “dating epidemic” made me laugh, I can see why he’s a virgin. But in all honesty there’s no stigma around being a virgin and I don’t believe that they’re any less human 💀 it’s just silly that people want this high school movie life
Original post by sunsetvall3y

women like bullies because of evolutionary reasons

amd there is a dating epidemic, why are there suddenly so many lonely sexless young males? do you really think its ALL their own fault?
Original post by RevisionisKey1

not just chads, read the post again...
women like bullies because of evolutionary reasons
amd there is a dating epidemic, why are there suddenly so many lonely sexless young males? do you really think its ALL their own fault?
Thought you were a girl—which is on me, but your replies sound extremely ungrateful and sour compared to some of the sincere, reassuring comments people have given you. I guess you’re just another one of those sex-starved men that stereotype women and feel entitled to intimacy because wtf you mean ‘women like bullies’ 💀💀 Fix your attitude and mindset because it may be the reason why no one wants to sleep with you let alone hold your hand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending