The Student Room Group

Student Finance -

My mom is struggling to support my application for Student Financ. Everytime she clicks to find my application and types in my customer reference number and puts in my date of birth, it comes up up on the next page saying 'We can't find your application right now'.

Even though she has recieved emails from student finance to support my application. Has anyone else had this problem?
Original post by erinhenderson00
My mom is struggling to support my application for Student Financ. Everytime she clicks to find my application and types in my customer reference number and puts in my date of birth, it comes up up on the next page saying 'We can't find your application right now'.
Even though she has recieved emails from student finance to support my application. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Erin, if you want to ask her to try this again later and ensure she follows the steps here: Student Finance England ‘How to’ guide - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). Alternatively, she can complete the paper supporting form and upload this to your account. This will ensure the application is assessed accordingly in an estimated 26 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply