The Student Room Group

Wjec as further maths unit 3

What did we think about it?
Ok I guess. It’s my least fave of the units b it I answered everything (although the 10 marker on energy I 100% got wrong because I didn’t even get the same powers, so I’m hoping I’ll get some method marks). Vectors were nice and the last question was nice and momentum 7 marker. Feel like everything in between could go wrong somewhere but should be able to pick up some marks

You?
Does anyone remember their answers for the horizontal circular motion on a string? Also the vectors question finding a from the work done?
Reply 3
I found it pretty good the only one I think I was lost in is the work done question and maybe the last part of the last question
Reply 4
Original post by study23!
Ok I guess. It’s my least fave of the units b it I answered everything (although the 10 marker on energy I 100% got wrong because I didn’t even get the same powers, so I’m hoping I’ll get some method marks). Vectors were nice and the last question was nice and momentum 7 marker. Feel like everything in between could go wrong somewhere but should be able to pick up some marks
You?

Was the 10 marker on energy the car one?
Original post by MrMudaly
Was the 10 marker on energy the car one?

Yeah
Reply 6
was expecting a much harder paper after stats, no scenario questions was nice.
Reply 7
Yeah I found the paper very easy. It was pretty nice
Reply 8
Original post by Kwenbbbb bb
Does anyone remember their answers for the horizontal circular motion on a string? Also the vectors question finding a from the work done?

The horizontal circular motion was to find the speed right? I found the tension then used that to find the speed. I think I got 5. Something I can’t really remember it was 2root7 or so

Quick Reply